Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot designs, develops and markets high-tech wireless products for the general public and key accounts. It relies on a common technological expertise to develop in three main sectors:
- The car with the widest range of hands-free communication and infotainment systems for the car on the market.
- Civil drones with quadricopter recreational drones and solutions for professional markets.
- Connected objects in the fields of sound and garden in particular.
The headquarters are in Paris and there are now more than 900 employees worldwide developing Parrot drones and other connected objects. Exceptional remote-controlled vehicles and drones for gaming and driving experiences dedicated to connoisseurs and professionals:
- The Parrot Hydrofoil drone and its aquatic structure capable of sailing at more than 10 km/h in fresh water, but also a detachable frame that will allow the drone to fly
- Parrot's Jumping Night and Jumping Race mini drones are remote-controlled cars equipped with large tires for racing and acrobatics.
- Parrot's Airbone night and Airbone Cargo drones are equipped with adjustable LEDs for night flying and specific customization and construction options.
- Parrot's Bebop drone offers a professional flight experience with high-performance components: 14 mega pixel camera with Fisheye lens, full HD 1080P camera with instant sharing, embedded GPS or live streaming on Smartphone or tablet.
- Parrot Rolling Spider is a compact and agile flying drone. It flies indoors and outdoors with high stability and can loop or roll on the ceiling thanks to its removable wheels.
- The Jumping Sumo mini drone is a remote-controlled robot for driving, zigzagging, turning at 90 degrees and jumping from 80 centimetres high. This Parrot drone has an on-board camera.
- The Parrot AR Drone 2.0 offers a simplified driving mode, a high definition camera, the ability to perform tricks such as flip and increased weather and shock resistance.
The Parrot brand is no longer marketed on our website but will find various connected robots still available in our online store.