Language : English

Specialized in the sale of robotic products! educational robots, toy robots, connected objects

You are here :
    Home > Brands > Kinetic Sand
Kinetic Sand

Kinetic Sand

Kinetic sand by Spin Master is like the sand of a seaside beach! It doesn't dry, it always sticks well and you can make sandcastles out of it in any weather. 

Kinetic Sand consists of 98% pure sand, the remaining 2% is a non-toxic polymer that gives the material its plasticity. The secret of mass movement is a patented technology derived from the component that binds the sand. 

Kinetic Sand doesn't get dirty, doesn't leave any marks. Even if the sand falls to the ground, just pick it up with a larger ball of sand as you would with play dough. From now on, you can build sand constructions all year at home.

Kinetic Sand Case 900g Sand

Kinetic Sand by Spin Master
29,99 € 26,99 €

Sandisfying Set Kinetic Sand

900g Kinetic Sand and 10 moulds to create
24,99 € 19,49 €

Kinetic Sand Unicorn Kingdom Set

Box of 907g of sand and 8 accessories to build your own kingdom
29,99 € 26,99 €
Kinetic Sand construction case

Kinetic Sand Construction Case

Case including 907 g of sand, 1 crane, 1 construction machine
34,99 €
Kinetic Sand refill 900g

Kinetic Sand Refill 900g

Random color: purple, blue or green
Kinetic Sand Castle Set

Kinetic Sand Castle Set

Sandbox Castle 454g Kinetic Sand
Kinetic Sand 10 color refill

Kinetic Sand 10 Color Refill

Pack of 10 colors Kinetic Sand 1,27Kg
The newsletter
Receive our great deals and news