The Oobybot educational robot
The Oobybot is an educational robot designed to help children learn programming in a fun and interactive way. It is suitable for children aged 6 and over and is easy to use, even for those who have never programmed before.
The Oobybot has two wheels and colour sensors that allow it to follow lines and react to colours in its environment. Children can use a smartphone or tablet app to program the Oobybot and make it move, follow lines and react to colours in its environment.
The Oobybot is a useful educational tool for teaching children basic programming, but it can also be used to teach other subjects such as maths and science. For example, children can use the Oobybot to measure distances or to experiment with the laws of physics.
As well as being fun and games, using the Oobybot in the classroom can help children develop their logical thinking and problem-solving skills. It can also encourage them to pursue studies in technology and computer science, giving them an insight into what these fields entail and their career potential.
In summary, the Oobybot is a versatile and fun educational robot that can help children learn programming in a fun and interactive way. It is suitable for children aged 6 and over and can be used to teach a variety of subjects, including maths and science.
Oobybot: its objectives
The different missions of the Oobybot educational robot are the following:
- To accompany teachers, educators and students in their training in new technologies
- Contextualise the notions learnt by the students with the robots
- To propose educational resources that are easy to access for users (teachers and students)
- Propose an attractive price that does not hinder deployment in schools and other educational establishments
- Adapt to the new health regulations linked to COVID19 which have an impact on the teaching methods and means used
Faced with these different missions, the Oobybot educational robot provides solutions:
- An educational and individual robot to accompany students and teachers and marketed online with a selection of accessories of high educational interest
- Inclusive and fun educational activities to create and program in class* Innovative, accessible and adapted content, complete and interactive in correlation with the national education programs, available online and in a book for teachers
- A range of services, training courses and workshops to help you get to grips with the solution and its tools with or without your pupils, in class or remotely
The characteristics of the Oobybot robot
Here are some features of the Oobybot educational robot:
- Two wheels: The Oobybot is equipped with two wheels that allow it to move independently.
- Colour sensors: the Oobybot is equipped with colour sensors that allow it to follow lines and react to colours in its environment.
- Programming app: users can use a smartphone or tablet app to program the Oobybot to move, follow lines and react to colours in its environment.
- Child-friendly: The Oobybot is suitable for children aged 6 and up and is easy to use, even for those who have never programmed before.
- Versatile: the Oobybot can be used to teach a variety of subjects, such as programming, maths and science.