Designed for elementary classrooms, the WeDo 2.0 Core Set, Software and Get Started Project is a hands-on solution that ignites students’ curiosity enhancing their skills in science, engineering, technology, and coding.
The core set is delivered in a storage bin with sorting trays, labels, Smarthub, Medium Motor, motion sensor, tilt sensor, and building elements for two students.
The software includes one Get Started Project which delivers an introductory experience to the hardware, software, and documentation tool.
The desktop- and tablet-supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment that gives life to students’ LEGO® models.
Key learning values:
• Investigating, modelling and designing solutions
• Engage students in science by making it real and relevant
• Basic programming skills
• Collaboration and presentation skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving
• Available on both desktop and tablet devices
• Integrated documentation tool to document projects: pictures, screen shots, videos, and written text
• Inbuilt assessment
• Sturdy storage bin and sorting tray for easy classroom management
Note: Since Windows 7 does not support Bluetooth low energy, - the users always need the BLED112 Bluetooth Smart Dongle
Note: the pairing process between hardware and software on Windows 8 need to be done from settings, and not from inside the app as on other operating systems. This is described in the software how to do.
For any use, - please be aware of the minimum requirements - https://education.lego.com/en-us/support/wedo-2/software-requirements and for any Q&A please also see the support page; - https://education.lego.com/en-us/support/wedo-2
• 1x LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set